“1927 South Tryon is the first off ice space that we will own, and it couldn’t be a better fit for our company. The building, location and floor plan are perfect. Everyone at LEAD is very excited about working in South End and being so close to the light rail.”
Rich Little, Co-founder & President
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
MPV Properties predecessor, Merrifield Partners, along with Crosland, aimed to provide high quality office space for the growing design, high-tech and service firms of the SouthEnd area.
- An underutilized industrial site was acquired and the existing structure demolished
- Brownfield approval was obtained for the clean-up of the site
- An environmentally and energy efficient building that has achieved Silver LEED certification
- The building was designed to maximize views of the Uptown skyline and SouthEnd
- A parking deck was integrated into the design to provide ample and convenient on-site parking
- The building’s interior and exterior provide the high-tech, high-finish look that SouthEnd office users desire